IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE 2020 ANNUAL ASSESSMENT
Lot dues for all lots regardless of size or location are $150.00 per lot per year. There is no early payment discount this year. The Cumberland Lakes POA Board may revisit early payment discounts for next year.
2020 Assessment Dues schedule:
• January 1st - The invoices for 2020 are mailed out
• June 30th - Assessment fees due date
• July 1st - Late notices will be sent out and late fees are applied
• August 15th - Last attempt by our Financial Officer to reach POA members with an outstanding balance
• August 31st - Accounts with past due balances will be turned over to a collection agency and a lien placed on the property
• Please note that there is a transfer fee equal to a one year assessment fee (currently $150.00) for each lot sold.
Credit Card Payments can be made, email email@example.com to arrange a Credit Card Payment*
With the start of the new calendar year the Cumberland Lakes POA would like to thank Mr. John Ziminski for his years of service as our Financial Officer and introduce our new Financial Office/Treasurer/Bookkeeper, Ms. Teresa Annis. Ms. Annis comes to us with a long working history as treasurer/bookkeeper for a number of local businesses.
* a 4% Convenience fee applies to payments made via Credit card
Visitors to our site:
SPECIAL NOTICE TO
CUMBERLAND LAKES POA MEMBERS
We recently had to make a mandated change to our email system. We have found that some emails that were sent to our Cumberland Lakes emails did not get through and senders were getting an error message back. Our webmaster has worked to correct this and it is now working as expected.
If you have not heard back from us on an email you sent to a Board member here on the wetside - PLEASE RESEND IT!
Please take your time and look around. If you have any concerns please contact the POA member responsible for the subject matter of your inquiry. Members can be found on the POA Board Contact List on this site. We are always open to suggestions. Also, please feel free to sign our guest book. Hope to see you around the lakes!