The following AECC Forms are listed for your use.  Feel free to print the forms you require.  (All forms are in (.pdf) format.

Building Package Request Form:  Ready to start bulding, then here's what you need to get going.  


Temporary Residence Request:  Need to stay on site while building, this is the form, or if you need to camp on site too.  


Request for Extension:  Has the building permit for your location expired?  Here is the form you need to get it extended.

Request for Clearing Underbrush:  Need to remove some underbrush prior to putting in septic, etc., this is your form.

Work Request (Existing Homes - ONLY):  For work around the outside and exterior of your home, use this form.